In order to achieve our goals, we are engaged in a series of initiatives to raise awareness of our cause.
Are you interested in volunteering for CASA but do not have the time to serve as an advocate?
Helping us with Community Outreach is another way to make a meaningful difference in the lives of youth in foster care in our community.
CASA Outreach can consist of:
- Researching and locating opportunities to network and build new relationships for CASA
- Inviting us to speak to your organization, club, community group, association, or PTA, or at your company, place of worship, gym, or private event
- Hosting informational tables at events and community days
- Speaking up through social media
- Host a gift drive or school supply collection at your organization or place of employment
- Distributing CASA flyers and brochures in the community
- Including information about CASA in your newsletter or bulletin
We are always looking for new ways to connect with community members.
Please email Christine Aucoin at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in learning more about how you can help with CASA Outreach.